The success of Sudbury Swing Dance comes from the energy and dedication of an exceptional team of volunteers. Every little bit of help is appreciated, and here is a list of some of the ways you can contribute on an occasional or ongoing basis:
• promotions (hanging up posters, sharing online material)
• attending events (registrating for workshops and events)
• set up (equipment, tables, flyers, etc.)
• volunteer shifts (greeting guests, selling admission and snacks)
• decorations (for special events)
Interested in getting a little more involved with the SSD?! Volunteer, deejay, or learn to teach with us! It’s the perfect way to offer a slice of help without giving up your night of dancing!
Contact us today! The SSD is a love of passion, and we all give what time we have to keep the community alive and growing!